- energetic management team, with modern leadership standards and management methods;
- highly qualified technical professionals;
- ownership of certified education center, in which our staff is regularly educated and assessed;
- unique methods of recruiting and human resource management;
- low staff turnower; membership in international property management associations and unions.
Quality assessment system
- Service Level Management is our key process. It enables us to control quality of our services:
- preparation and conclusion of Service Level Agreements with Clients is a composite part of Contract agreement. This agreement contains precise description of methods, qualities and conditions of our services, as well as productivity standards Key Performance Indicators, payment schedules, penalties;
- Service Level Agreement is executed at an operational level;
- we have a program for continuous service improvement according to our Clients’ highest expectations;
- Quality assessment team is part of our organization.
Quality control is ensured by 3 level system:
Level 1: reception of daily feedback from executives at Clients properties and prompt decision making;
Level 2: we monitor Clients satisfaction and needs through regular surveys; we strive to anticipate Clients requirements well beforehand.
Level 3: regular internal quality assessments.
Front line technologies and equipment:
- possession of technologies;
- high quality, reliably machinery and expendables with international quality certificates;
- own service center for warranty and post warranty equipment services;
- development and implementation of proprietary know-how.